Monday, November 29, 2010

This is like Ble-mail

This is like email almost with us writing so much...
Sorry you are feeling crabby.  I tend to be a stress or crabby eater.  I am trying to get away from that so I having been doing some retail therapy as a way to keep it at bay.  I have been buying a new book I might want or I will buy new yarn!  Most recently I bought the book Revolution.  It was quite good.  It is a young adult novel about the french revolution; a little historical fiction.  I also like to got to bed and watch tv or something like that.

I can't wait to take some pictures of some of the things I am working on.  I am not sure if I told you about the three balls of Rios I bought.  I bought Paris Night!  It is a deep navy blue.  I am going to make a hat for the husband and I have been wanting to make the Peaks Island Hood.  I am trying not to cast on anything until I finish a couple of things.  So I picked up my dad's DAMN sweater and have made progress.  I am hoping to finish the neck tonight.  Right now nutty girl has me watching Skating with the Stars.  It is painful. 

I was off all day today and besides going to grocery store and doing some vacuuming I watched the Deadliest Catch ALL DAY.  It is like a soap opera..or a train wreck.  I cannot avert my eyes.  Melissa and I are gonna go to Connecticut and see three of captains do a show...we are tools.

Well, back to knitting the DAMN sweater.  I have to work all day tomorrow so there will be no knitting until the evening.  Have a cheery day!!
Love you -Mean It
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment