Hi Friend-
Ok, I am kind of surprised that you would think that this could not work. We always have something to discuss. I think possibly no one will read it or care what we have to say, but we certainly have plenty to say. I have had fun today setting up the design. Thanks for the cool title...we are so one stitch short of a row.
I will keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers and knit on it....
So you know that I have one more knitting project to finish before the end of the year to meet my 10 FO's from UFO's. Do you think if I finish a cowl with yarn I bought last year that it will count or do I already have to have started it in '09? I am working on a cowl that I will give to my sister and I am going to start one to give to my mom. I already had the yarn for both so....These will both be Christmas knits and I have to finished that damn sweater for my dad. It has been 4 years not that I have been working on it......EWWW. I cannot wait to be rid of that sweater.
I already told you that I had finished my brooks farm sweater. The pattern is Goodale by Cecily Glowick Macdonald. It was a very enjoyable pattern to knit and for me I did it in record time. I wore it to the Rockettes show yesterday and looked like a rockstar.
I have been feeling the need to finish up some almost finished objects. I have a scarf that is super close to being done and an almost finished sweater for nutty girl...I had to buy more buttons because the others were stolen with the rest of my knitting gear..Bastards.
I'm reading the Bells at the moment and it is only mediocre. I may have to quit it after 100 pages if it doesn't get any better. I am also plugging away at The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest and it is good, but not riveting. I am having trouble getting into anything at the moment. I may be going back to Ann Shirley, an old stand-by.
I am still watching all my shows, but a lot have been repeats this week because of the holiday. I quit the Event finally; I just couldn't get into it. That brings me down to about 16 hours of t.v. a week I think :)
Did I tell you I bought three balls of Rios last week?? In Tiverton, on sale....
OK, I have blabbered on forever....of course we have enough to talk about. But does anyone want to listen?
Love ya-Mean it
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment